Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Hi!

Well we got through one serious lunar eclipse.

I am going to be posting other works from those involved in the healing  sciences, esoteric principles and expression of the paranormal.

This morning I watched ...

Dr. Bairavee Balasubramaniam who breaks down the energetic impact of the lunar eclipse in Leo of Jan. 20-21 which continues to effect our insights, wisdom and decisions. For those of you who are attentive to such influences this knowledge, clarity and heart-centered expression of her caring may be beneficial to you.

https://youtu.be/M608gVi7aec

I hope you enjoy Dr. Balasubramaniam's video on the subject today.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi -- It has been quite while since I have written in this blog. Like most everyone else I know I am always multi-tasking and communicatin...