Wednesday, January 16, 2019


January16, 2019

Thinking Astral -- The Body Rests, The Spirit Wanders

According to Wikipedia the ...

Astral plane

Astral plane

 
The astral plane, also called the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical (particularly neo-Platonic), medieval, oriental and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions. It is the world of the celestial spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and generally said to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings.
 
Many travel to it while they sleep. Some remember the experiences they have while they are traveling. Everyone is different therefore the symbols in their dreams will have highly individualized meanings.
 
The body rests the spirit wanders.
 
During these trips time is illusory. However in other experiences time if not timing is relevant. That is especially the case with healings. It can also be the case when someone you know and love is dying. You might sleep and they appear to you to say good-bye while they are actually having a heart attack.
 
This has happened to me several times. In one experience the individual had been on an escalator. It was a much longer one then they have in airports. There was a glass-ceiling shaped in many angles. He was coming down the escalator while I was going to go up. I was younger in the experience. He hugged me and thanked me for being in his life. I was concerned but also 'knew' I had no role in this, there was nothing I could do about it and I did not know where he was going.
 
There were a few other people there. But the sense that it was other-dimensional, not 3-D was obvious. The light was super light or paranormal or supernatural light. Otherworldly.
 
He said: "I love you."
 
That was on January 29th. When I woke up his daughter called to tell me he was taken to the hospital due to a heart attack at the exact time 4:38 AM when I had the experience of him.
 
It was a startling admission that astral traveling was here to stay in my life as that was not my first experience of it.

Soon after this experience I read a beautiful book about dreaming by Robert Moss. Here is my book review of The Secret History of Dreaming by Robert Moss which is posted on Christian Perring's metapsychology online reviews site. Here is the link.
 
 
Enjoy it an have a beautiful day!
 
Kaolin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi -- It has been quite while since I have written in this blog. Like most everyone else I know I am always multi-tasking and communicatin...